Dr Hridoy Sankar Dutta
Dr Hridoy Sankar Dutta is a Postdoctoral Research Associate in the Department of Computer Science and Technology, University of Cambridge working with the Cambridge Cybercrime Centre.
He obtained his Ph.D. (2021) in Computer Science from Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi advised by Prof. Tanmoy Chakraborty. He holds a M.Tech (2017) in Computer Science and Engineering from National Institute of Technology, Durgapur working with the Mobile Computing and Networking Research Group led by Prof. Subrata Nandi and Prof. Sujoy Saha and a B.Tech (2013) in Computer Science and Engineering from the Institute of Science and Technology, Gauhati University. His current research lies in data-driven cybersecurity, social network analysis and web mining.
- Hridoy Sankar Dutta and Tanmoy Chakraborty, Blackmarket-driven collusion on online media: a survey. ACM/IMS Transactions on Data Science (TDS) 2, no. 4 (2022): 1-37.
- Hridoy Sankar Dutta, Nirav Diwan, Tanmoy Chakraborty. Weakening the Inner Strength: Spotting Core Collusive Users in YouTube Blackmarket Network, 16th International AAAI Conference on Web and Social Media (ICWSM). vol. 16, pp. 147-158. 2022.
- Hridoy Sankar Dutta, Mayank Jobanputra, Himani Negi, Tanmoy Chakraborty. Detecting and Ana- lyzing Collusive Entities on YouTube, ACM Transactions on Intelligent Systems and Technology (TIST) 12, no. 5 (2021): 1-28.
- Hridoy Sankar Dutta, Kartik Aggarwal and Tanmoy Chakraborty. DECIFE: Detecting Collusive Users Involved in Blackmarket Following Services on Twitter, 32nd ACM Conference on Hypertext and Social Media (HyperText), Trinity College Dublin, Ireland, pp. 91-100. 2021.
- Hridoy Sankar Dutta, Udit Arora and Tanmoy Chakraborty. ABOME: A Multi-platform Data Reposi- tory of Artificially Boosted Online Media Entities, 15th International AAAI Conference on Web and Social Media (ICWSM), vol. 15, pp. 1000-1008. 2021.
- Udit Arora*, Hridoy Sankar Dutta*, Brihi Joshi, Aditya Chetan and Tanmoy Chakraborty. Analyz- ing and detecting collusive users involved in blackmarket retweeting activities. ACM Transactions on Intelligent Systems and Technology (TIST) 11, no. 3 (2020): 1-24.
- Hridoy Sankar Dutta, Vishal Raj Dutta, Aditya Adhikary and Tanmoy Chakraborty. HawkesEye: Detecting fake retweeters using Hawkes process and topic modeling. IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security 15 (2020): 2667-2678.
- Hridoy Sankar Dutta and Tanmoy Chakraborty. Blackmarket-driven Collusion among Retweeters – Analysis, Detection and Characterization. IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security (TIFS) 15 (2019): 1935-1944.
- Wiseman Prize 2023, Department of Computer Science and Technology, University of Cambridge
- DAAD AInet fellowship 2023
- Rising Star in Data Science by the Center for Data and Computing (CDAC), University of Chicago
- 3rd prize at Ninth IDRBT Doctoral Colloquim IDC 2019