The colloquium theme of Anglo-German Encounters and Transfers in the eighteenth and nineteenth century accentuates and anticipates the digital vistas of information transfer and global encounters in our current epoch.
Venue: Richard Eden Suite, Clare Hall
This colloquium is a free event; however, registration is required using the Eventbrite link below. Graduate Students are especially welcome.
All talks are in English.
- Professor Tim Fulford, De Montfort University
- Dr John Guthrie, University of Cambridge
- Dr Philipp Hunnekuhl, Universität Hamburg
- Professor Maike Oergel, University of Nottingham
- Professor Eugenia Perojo, Universidad de Valladolid
- Professor Lynda Pratt, University of Nottingham
- Lead Curator Susan Reed, British Library
- Professor Elinor Shaffer, University of London
- Dr Neil Vickers, King's College London
- Dr James Vigus, Queen Mary University of London
- Dr Maximiliaan van Woudenberg, Clare Hall, Cambridge
For any questions regarding this event, please contact Dr Maximiliaan van Woudenberg, Visiting Fellow at email@example.com