Who are the GSB?
All graduate students at Clare Hall are automatically members of the Graduate Student Body (GSB). The GSB Committee is elected to represent student interests throughout the College and the wider University, as well as arranging regular social and sports events. The GSB Committee is a great way to be actively involved in College organisation, meet new people and promote students' well-being.
How are they elected?
- All members of the GSB are entitled to stand for election or re-election to the Committee which is elected annually.
- The President and Treasurer are elected at the end of the Full Easter Term, whereas the remaining officers are elected at the beginning of the following Michaelmas Term.
- Students interested in any of the roles can get in touch with the current or previous Committee members.
- Call for self-nominations is open from 16 days to 2 days prior to the election taking place.
- Voting is held by way of secret ballot, which may include online voting.
Graduate Student Body
Keep in Touch
Keep up to date with all student news, views and events on the Student Facebook page.