Health and Welfare

Here at Clare Hall we aim to provide a warm and friendly environment for study and socialising, however, we appreciate our students may require an extra helping hand from time to time.

During office hours help and advice can usually be obtained from a member of the Tutorial Office or from a Graduate Student Body Committee member.  

At other times, assistance may be sought by contacting one of the following:

In the case of a maintenance problem:

  • Maintenance Supervisor - 07774 017445

For emergencies:

  • Fire, Ambulance, Police - 999

For non-emergencies;

  • Police - 01223 358966
  • University Security  - 01223 331818
  • Cambridge University Student Union  - (01223) 333313
  • Cambridge Rape Crisis - 01223 245888
  • Victim Support - 0808 1689111
  • The NHS in Cambridge has produced a guide for students, old and new, about local NHS services. So if you’re not sure where GP practices are in Cambridge are or how to register with one, or if you want to find out about mental health support services, then have a look through their guide.  
  • There is also a new ‘MyHealth’ app available for download. The new ‘MyHealth Cambridgeshire & Peterborough’ app will direct you to your nearest appropriate NHS service. This includes local GPs, pharmacies and dentists, based on your location or postcode. Free to download the app provides up to date information on current services including directions, opening hours, and contact details. It is also available in five other languages, including Polish, Latvian, and Lithuanian. The app is available to download for iOS via Apple Store and Android via Google Play by searching for ‘MyHealth C&P CCG’. 

Counselling and listening: