Dr Chun Shen
Dr Chun Shen is a Postdoctoral Research Fellow at Fudan University; a Visiting Researcher at the Department of Clinical Neuroscience; and an Affiliated Postdoc at Clare Hall.
Dr Shen has a multidisciplinary educational background including Philosophy (bachelor, 2011), Psychology (master, 2013), and Biomedical Engineering (PhD, 2020). Her research interests are focused on two main areas: (1) utilizing imaging genetics and big data to investigate the neural mechanisms of developmental disorders such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and autism; (2) investigating the impact of social factors (such as social networks, marital relationships, social isolation, loneliness, etc.) on brain and mental health, and the underlying neurobiological mechanisms.
- C Shen, ET Rolls, S Xiang, C Langley, BJ Sahakian, W Cheng, J Feng. Brain and molecular mechanisms underlying the nonlinear association between close friendships, mental health, and cognition in children. eLife, 2023, 12: e84072.
- C Xie, S Xiang, C Shen, X Peng, J Kang, Y Li, et al. & ZIB Consortium. A shared neural basis underlying psychiatric comorbidity. Nature Medicine, 2023, 1-11.
- C Shen, ET Rolls, W Cheng, J Kang, G Dong, C Xie, XM Zhao, BJ Sahakian, J Feng. Associations of social isolation and loneliness with later dementia. Neurology, 2022, 99(2): e164-e175.
- C Shen, Q Luo, T Jia, et al., J Feng, BJ Sahakian, IMAGEN consortium. Neural correlates of the dual pathway model for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in adolescents. American Journal of Psychiatry, 2020, 177(9): 844-854.
- C Shen, Q Luo, SR Chamberlain, et al., J Feng, BJ Sahakian. What is the link between attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and sleep disturbance? A multimodal examination of longitudinal relationships and brain structure using large-scale population-based cohorts. Biological Psychiatry, 2020, 88(6): 456-469.
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=mNADFZsAAAAJ&hl=zh-CN